Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Holy Crap

So now I get it. Remember that bitchy, whiny post I made a few days ago? Well, the sun came out for a few days, I drove around the coast of the city, and ended up finding a house. My outlook has gotten a bit more sunny. So to compliment my new attitude on things, I will give some pictures to show what has convereted me. First the southern coast, which is three quarters on the way to paradise (on a sunny day). Looks kinda like Hawaii and Hobbiton had a love child. That's a good thing. Here are some pics:


And secondly the house. Found it yesterday. I had wanted to live alone, but when I found this place, I said screw it, I'll pair up for this one. Not sure of square footage (or metres for that matter), but its on the water, with a little stretch of grass and sand between the front porch and the water. Front deck surrounded by a little shrubbery. Long driveway to get to it, so its not even touching a street. Huge downstairs area with 2 living areas, a dining area and a center kitchen. downstairs has one master bedroom, one guest bdrm, one bathroom. Upstairs has another master bedroom, overlooking the water (my room ;-), another guest bdrm, and another bathroom. Enclosed backyard with Lawn, Deck, BBQ, and a friggin built in trampoline. Lots of storage in the backyard for surfboards/snowboards/dead bodies. 2 car garage, and a huge secluded concrete car park area with a basket ball hoop, and big enough for a half court and a quarter-pipe (if I want to build one). Alright, enough words, here are some pics:


Unfortunately, I can't move in till Dec 23rd, but it's perfect timing, because Haej will be able to lift all my haevy stuff for me.

No comments: